The disorder was first identified on an 11-month-old baby girl in Michigan. The disorder is, as of yet, unnamed, and its long-term effects, which include impacts on the neurological system, are not completely known.
Sep 23, 2018
Science & Health
According to studies, if a mother has previously had a child with autism, the risk of having a second child with the developmental disorder is approximately 18.7 per cent, whereas the risk in the general population is approximately 1.7 per cent.
Sep 23, 2018
Using solid fuels like wood and coal to cook increases danger of Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease: Study
This wobbling of the spin axis is called polar motion and its wobbling has, over the 20 century drifted it by about 10 cm per year, that translates to about 10 metres of drift in a century.
Sep 20, 2018
Russia to bring back to life Woolly Mammoths, many other extinct species in Jurassic Park-styled enclosure
- Hormone-eating macrophages behind high blood pressure, finds new study
- Bernard b, nearest exoplanet found; Alien life possible there, say Spanish astrophysicists
- Khardung La avalanche: 4 killed, 7 trapped under snow in Ladakh
- China's Chang'e-4 sprouts cotton plant on Moon, and now its dead
- Existence of alien life is something we can never cover up, says NASA official