In space no one can hear you scream, it is scary, hostile, and ready to kill you at the first opportunity.
Sep 12, 2018
Science & Health
Pediatric HAL is an expensive life-like robot which cries, bleeds, and turns handy for medical students
The bursts came from a dwarf galaxy, researchers find, that is about 3 billion light years away. However, as to what created the signals, scientists are yet to find out--It could even be alien technology.
Sep 11, 2018
Curiosity rover clicks a 360-degree selfie on dusty-Mars, while Opportunity still sleeps in hibernation
The reasons provided for Pluto's demotion are not valid and a new definition has been proposed.
Sep 10, 2018
7 hours ago
- Walmart raises equity holding in Flipkart to 81% after leadership upheaval
- Is anyone a 'bibliobibuli' especially these days? Shashi Tharoor asks on Twitter
- Delhi police release images of 2 suspected JeM terrorists; national capital on high alert
- US national killed in Andaman Islands for illegally entering Sentinelese tribe area
- Two gigantic asteroids heading towards earth, will have close approach today, warns NASA
- Asteroid warning: Three effective ways to protect earth from an apocalyptic space body hit
- Scientists discover identical solar sibling of Sun, could be a potential candidate to search for alien life
- Attention Elon Musk: Top science commentator Bill Nye says humans will never colonise Mars
- Space to witness ice age due to dropping sunspot activity, warns NASA