Science & Health
After studying data over two decades old, scientists have now confirmed that Jupiter's moon Europa has water plumes as high as 100 miles off the surface, which shows a great deal of promise for future space missions.
May 15, 2018
According to NASA's Jet Propulsion Laboratory, there is going to be a close encounter with an asteroid the size of New York's Statue of Liberty, as it skims past our planet on May 15.
May 15, 2018
Meet Magyarosuchus fitosi: Ancient crocodile with dolphin-like tail points at missing link in evolution
1 hour ago
- Meghan Markle adopts Princess Diana's nickname for Queen
- Nick Jonas-Priyanka Chopra dating: Delta Goodrem is devastated that ex-boyfriend is getting serious with Quantico actress
- Bobby Deol on dealing with tough times, self-motivation, Race 3 and his father [Video]
- Here's Matthew Hayden's advice to Virat Kohli for England tour [Exclusive]
- If nuclear war breaks out, even best case escape scenarios prove futile
- Amid Fifa 2018, UFO spotted in Russian skies triggers initial fear, turns out something else
- NASA accidentally exposed life on Mars? Bizarre alien figure spotted in shocking clip
- Scientists discover over 100 planets with possible habitable exomoons
- NASA might have found evidence of alien life on dwarf planet Ceres but not revealing much, says study