Science & Health
Studies indicate that heavy cannabis use increases the risk of vehicle accidents, respiratory and psychiatric symptoms, and cannabis use disorder.
Jan 28, 2020
The findings, published in the journal JAMA Cardiology, suggests that the current practice of averaging blood pressure readings to determine whether medications are necessary could be masking a potential early warning sign from the fluctuations themselves.
Jan 27, 2020
Conventional treatment for dental cavities involves removing decayed tissue and filling the hole with materials, such as amalgam or composite resin.
Jan 24, 2020
Galactorrhea is a milky nipple discharge unrelated to the normal milk production for breastfeeding. It is not a disease itself but could be a sign of an underlying problem. It usually occurs in women, even those who have never had children or after menopause
Jan 24, 2020
- Today's CO2 levels higher than past 23 million years: Study
- Coronavirus vaccine could be ready by October, Pfizer CEO claims as clinical trials underway
- Coronavirus only tip of an iceberg; more outbreaks to follow, warns top virologist
- Who is Rajiv V. Joshi, winner of 'Inventor of the Year' award: His remarkable feats
- Coronavirus vaccine development moving positively: Bharat Biotech CEO