The field of view for these images covers about 15,000 galaxies, of which nearly 12,000 still have new-born stars.
Aug 17, 2018
Science & Health
Over the weeks covered by the NASA study, carbon monoxide clouds that are high in the atmosphere is seen gradually drifting east. One branch is seen moving south toward Texas and the one branching off north east.
Aug 16, 2018
The tool uses applied mathematics and big data analytics to analyse intricate ground motion.
Aug 16, 2018
- Who was Stan Lee? Here's all about the creator of Spider-Man, Avengers and X-Men
- About 2,400 Indians, mostly from Punjab, detained in US jail for illegal immigration
- China's stealth fighter J-20 flaunts missile payload: Should India be worried?
- Union minister Ananth Kumar passes away at 59; PM Modi, President Kovind offer condolences
- Pilots report UFO sighting off Irish coast, probe underway
- After Harvard scientists, Ancient Aliens star reveals Oumuamua could be both asteroid and alien ship
- Are we in trouble? Scientists predict dark matter hurricane will collide with earth
- NASA releases spinning video of Bennu asteroid, conspiracy theorists allege alien connection
- People will require more food due to increase in height: Study