Science & Health
Ivanka reveals Donald Trump had scalp-reduction surgery; Here's how the procedure helps combat balding
Where will China's first space station Tiangong-1 crash on Earth in late March 2018? Top things to know
Tattoos for plants: Graphene-based wearable sensors to help make better measurements of water use in crops
The arctic cold has hit much of the central and eastern United States, where sub zero wind chills and record low temperatures are having extreme environmental effects. Sharks have washed up frozen on the beach, Niagara Falls is partially frozen and over 11 deaths have been attributed to the cold weather.
Jan 4, 2018
- Senior Flipkart executives in job hunt overdrive after Binny Bansal's exit
- North Korea 'tests high-tech new weapon,' Kim Jong Un 'excited' about its power
- Taylor Swift travels inside suitcases carried by her security team, says Zayn Malik
- Cyclone Gaja LIVE updates: Rescue personnel on standby as storm set to reach TN coast by evening
- Pilots report UFO sighting off Irish coast, probe underway
- A doomsday asteroid could inevitably hit earth, predicts top British scientist
- Internet and satellite blackout expected as dangerous solar storm to hit Earth on November 18
- After artificial moon, China develops artificial Sun, and it is hotter than our 'real Sun'
- NASA opens up on Oumuamua, conspiracy theorists insist on alien technology angle