Science & Health
'That good old Global Warming' is getting serious: 2017 among warmest years since 1880, even without El Niño
Divers have discovered the world's largest underwater cave in Eastern Mexico.
Jan 18, 2018
From Mayan artefacts, graves to extinct fauna, here's what world's largest underwater cave holds [Video]
Unable to ditch your favourite carbs? Worry not, you only have to eat them at the 'best' advised time
The Tide Pod Challenge involves teens eating detergent pods and has alarmed many parents as well as the detergent brand.
Jan 17, 2018
- Hormone-eating macrophages behind high blood pressure, finds new study
- Not Planet X, but disc of icy bodies behind mysterious orbit beyond Neptune: Study
- Planetary alignment to be blamed? Magnitude 6.7 earthquake jolts Chile
- China's Chang'e-4 sprouts cotton plant on Moon, and now its dead
- Bernard b, nearest exoplanet found; Alien life possible there, say Spanish astrophysicists