The public private partnership (PPP) project will cost between Rs 1,300-1,600 crore ($200-250 million) and is expected to create over 2,500 jobs.
Sep 7, 2017
Science & Health
The research was based on results from 45,000 mothers and kids.
Sep 5, 2017
An FIR has been registered against the CMO, CMS and doctors at the Ram Manohar Lohia Rajkiya Chikitsalaya in Farrukhabad. Read to know more
Sep 4, 2017
- Reliance Jio offers 3GB data per day for Rs 149: Other prepaid offers for data hoggers
- Radhika Vemula dismisses 'cheque bounce' report but BJP's Piyush Goyal uses it to slam Congress-Muslim League
- Tupac Shakur and XXXTentacion were shot when they were in BMW? Twitter users draw similarities
- Chanda Kochhar exit: This is how ICICI Bank board edged out 'aggressive, defiant' CEO
- Was Albert Einstein a racist? That's what his personal diary reveals about him
- Selfie with shark? No, it's for scale and science, defends biologist
- Mutant calf with two legs takes birth; At first glance, it looks like Kangaroo
- NASA accidentally exposed life on Mars? Bizarre alien figure spotted in shocking clip
- Google's AI tool can predict a patient's death with 95% accuracy