Science & Health
Mercedes-Benz Managing Director and Chief Executive Roland Folger has said India's plan for all-electric cars by 2030 may be too short-sighted.
Dec 24, 2017
India's plan to go all-electric with cars by 2030 'not viable,' impedes better technology: Mercedes India chief
Planet killer: Mysterious 'winking' star in outer space spotted devouring planets that rotate around it [VIDEO]
What is gaming disorder? Here's all you need to know about the mental illness WHO is about to recognise
Non-bailable warrant issued against Pakistani journalist Cyril Almeida for 'leaking sensitive information'8 hours ago
- Virat Kohli: Anushka Sharma and I don't lead fairytale lives unlike what people think
- PM Modi claims Sikkim's Pakyong airport is the 100th in India but is it so?
- North India rains: Himachal Pradesh receives 665% more downpour than usual
- Supreme Court verdict: Parliament to decide if netas facing criminal trials can contest elections
- What is the connection between full moon nights and increased crime rates?
- Not alone but planning to take 8 artists with me to moon, says Japanese billionaire
- Where did Mars' two moons come from? Astronomers might finally have the answer
- Astronomers find Spock's home planet Vulcan?
- Women with PCOS are up to seven times more prone to heart attacks