If Modi regime hates dynastic politics, why the clatter around Sushma Swaraj's meeting with Ivanka Trump, also a dynast?
Modi had spearheaded three consecutive victories for the BJP in Gujarat between 2002 and 2012 but this time, a whole of issues have emerged as a serious challenge to the saffron party and it's only weapon is the PM himself.
Sep 18, 2017
From bullet train to Sardar Sarovar Dam: PM Modi's Gujarat outreach hints at BJP's anxiety ahead of polls
In 2014, PM Modi was hailed for his out-of-the-box political manouvering by welcoming the Chinese president in Ahmedabad. Three years later, observers feel he received Japanese PM Shinzo Abe in the same city to show his concern for the Gujarati electorate.
Sep 14, 2017
Modi's Ahmedabad politics: Receiving Xi Jinping in Gujarat was a master stroke but Shinzo Abe was brought out of desperation
In the early 1980s, it was Japan's Suzuki which had revolutionised India's automobile sector. Over three decades later, it is again Japan's Shinkansen which is set to revolutionise India's railways sector. And we can't really complain about it even if ordinary trains get derailed.
Sep 14, 2017
Late Amma replaces Sasikala as AIADMK general secretary: But for EPS-OPS, it's a master stroke to floor Dinakaran camp
- Warning: Bank unions could go on indefinite strike from April 1
- Adnan Sami, Congress leader indulge in ugly Twitter spat; BJP justifies 'Padma honour'
- Aishwarya Rai wanted Salman Khan to separate from his family? (Throwback)
- What is Digi Yatra? Enrollment, security, benefits of biometric boarding at Bengaluru Airport
- Poco X2 price in India tipped, launch date confirmed, key specs revealed