The European Union agreed on 20 April a 10-point plan to prevent more tragedies in the Mediterranean, unveiling actions that are both civilian and military in nature and which officials likened to the blocs counter-piracy programme.
Apr 21, 2015
The Sanaa neighbourhood hit by a Saudi air strikes on 20 April was a scene of total devastation as buildings continued to smoulder hours later and debris covered large areas.
Apr 20, 2015
April 2015 was the worst month for loss of life in the Mediterranean, the United Nations refugee agency UNHCR said on 20 April.
Apr 20, 2015
Is Congress Slowly Regaining Citizens' Faith after Rahul's Return? Anti-Modi Twitter Trend Suggests So
1 day ago
- India vs West Indies: Shimron Hetmeyer scores hundred to hand hosts a tough chase
- End of 'Good Times'? Embattled tycoon Vijay Mallya might lose swanky London mansion
- Delhi sees a dramatic dip in murders and thefts; police claim a 20-75% drop in crime rate
- Uttar Pradesh: Monkeys stone man to death; victim's family files FIR against them
- UFO landed in Argentina? Strange marks on snow sparks alien debate
- Pakistan to launch aggressive campaign against India over Indus Waters Treaty: Report
- Volcanoes, detonations and more... What's happening on Mars?
- Kim Jong Un has splurged $4 billion on luxury goods since he assumed office, what did he buy?
- TCS only Indian company among top 10 firms to get foreign labour certification for H-1B visas