Bolsonaro was leading in recent polls ahead of Fernando Haddad, a leftist former Sao Paulo mayor, with 56 percent of voters likely to vote for Bolsonaro, while 44 percent supported Haddad.
Oct 28, 2018
- Bengaluru horror: 10-year-old girl raped by temple priest in Devanahalli; accused arrested
- India busts China's ₹1000cr hawala network; cripples PAK's intentions, exposes spy ring
- Meghan Markle pens down emotional yet powerful post about miscarriage [Read full text]
- Kicked, punched, bullied: Sikh boy faces hate crime horror in London school
- PAK Army promotes Asif Ghafoor, 5 others to rank of Lieutenant General; get new postings