Tamil actor Rajinikanth is all set to enter politics, commentator S Gurumurthy told a news channel on Friday, adding that the actor will soon form a new party possibly in alliance with the BJP.
Jun 24, 2017
Modi's US visit: White House to 'roll out red carpet' for PM; sale of unarmed Guardian drones to India likely to be cleared
Capitol Police removed protesters, many of whom are disabled and wheelchair-bound, from outside Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnells office after text of the GOP Senate health care bill was released Thursday. Protesters were organized by a group called ADAPT, which identifies itself as a non-profit for people with disabilities.
Jun 23, 2017
British Prime Minister Theresa May said on 23 June that the offer she had made on the rights of EU citizens to live in Britain after Brexit was very fair and very serious and that her government would set out more detailed proposals later. EU leaders greeted the offer made during a summit in Brussels late on 22 June with a degree of scepticism and said many questions remained.
Jun 23, 2017
How you give rice at Rs 2 a kg? Awestruck world leaders ask Mamata Banerjee's finance minister at UN
Presidential election 2017: By picking Meira Kumar, is Opposition fighting Nitish Kumar more than Narendra Modi?
1 day ago
- India vs West Indies: Shimron Hetmeyer scores hundred to hand hosts a tough chase
- End of 'Good Times'? Embattled tycoon Vijay Mallya might lose swanky London mansion
- Delhi sees a dramatic dip in murders and thefts; police claim a 20-75% drop in crime rate
- Uttar Pradesh: Monkeys stone man to death; victim's family files FIR against them
- Kim Jong Un has splurged $4 billion on luxury goods since he assumed office, what did he buy?
- India's stinging reply to Imran Khan's Kashmir tweet: Stop 'glorifying terrorists'
- Who is Noor Inayat Khan? Indian-origin spy and World War II hero may feature on £50 note
- Uttar Pradesh on high alert for Zika virus; AAI to monitor passengers showing symptoms
- Are India's super-rich and teeming tribe of millionaires paying all their taxes?