The Congress and JDS(S) are in catch 22 situation with dissenting Lingayat leader MB Patil claiming support of 20 Congress MLAs and BJP leader Shivaraj Patil meeting him. If the decision is not made to quell the rebellion, the coalition government is doomed to fall.
Jun 10, 2018
Dissident in Congress-JDS coalition: Kharge to meet Rahul for immediate filling of remaining cabinet berths
- 'I have not fled the country', says self-styled godman Kalki Bhagwan [Video]
- Kochi named one of the 10 best destinations in the world to visit next year
- Goa's Benaulim village bans immigrants from running tourism-centric business
- Kamlesh Tiwari murder: Two accused of Hindu leader's murder arrested in Gujarat
- NCRB 2017 data reveals rise in crime by 3.6%; kidnapping cases on surge