NFL team owners will consider requiring players to stand for the US national anthem after President Donald Trump on Tuesday stepped up his criticism of silent player protests against racial injustice by targeting the league on taxes.
Oct 11, 2017
The Turkish leader was caught on camera nodding off several times during a press conference with the Ukrainian president.
Oct 10, 2017
Thousands of people marched for Spanish unity in Barcelona, Spain, on 8 October. The rally was held one week after a disputed referendum for Catalan independence, after which Catalan President Carles Puigdemont vowed to declare independence within days. The march, which was organized by Societat Civil Catalana (SCC), a group opposed to Catalan independence, took place 24 hours after massive demonstrations calling for dialogue and unity.
Oct 8, 2017
"We have been paying Pakistan billions and billions of dollars at the same time they are housing the very terrorists that we are fighting," said US President Donald Trump, earlier in August, in his address over Pakistan harbouring terrorist groups.
Oct 7, 2017
President Trump said Puerto Rico with a spanish-sounding accent three times in a row while speaking during a Hispanic Heritage Month event.
Oct 7, 2017
- Depressed techie jumps to death from 13th floor in Bengaluru IT park
- Emergency to be declared over Mexican border wall soon?
- Pulwama attack: Protests take a violent turn in Jammu; Curfew imposed after CRPF tragedy
- 'Gully Boy' in politics? BJP, Congress release rap inspired videos of leaders
- India swiftly gets tough with Pakistan, revokes 'most favoured nation' status