New Delhi, Feb 19 (ANI): Trading at the Bombay Stock Exchange today closed 142.01 points up to stand at 29,462.27. At the National Stock Exchange the Nifty closed 26.20 points up to stand at 8,895.30. JINDAL STEEL and FSL were among the top gainers of Group A with an increase of 28.59% and 8.04% along with HIND COPPER and ADANI POWER with an increase of 8.00% and 7.98% respectively, while the top losers of Group A include SUZLON and WELCORP with a decrease of 6.72% and 5.79% along with SKF INDIA and AURO PHARMA with a decrease of 4.98% and 4.58% at the close of the markets. The Auto sector is up 6.70 points at 19,855.74 while the banking sector is down 110.30 points at 21,978.47 and the reality sector is up at 17.09 points at 1,748.04. The Indian currency is up 0.03% at Rs 62.34 per dollar.
Feb 19, 2015
'Yennai Arindhaal' Box Office Collection: Ajith Starrer Enters All-Time Top 10 Tamil Grossers Overseas
An explosion and fire ripped through a gasoline processing unit at an Exxon Mobil refinery near Los Angeles Wednesday. Four workers sustained minor injuries. A small ground fire following the
Feb 19, 2015
- Indian startups pull out all stops to make a difference amid Coronavirus crisis
- Coronavirus impact: World 'clearly' in recession that will be worse than 2009, says IMF
- Will RBI's massive repo rate cut and Rs 3.74 lakh cr liquidity push help economic revival?
- Covid-19 outbreak: Cognizant to pay 25% extra of basic pay to Indian employees
- Mother of all deals: Facebook may buy 10 percent stake in Reliance Jio