ROUGH CUT (NO REPORTER NARRATION) STORY: The Federal Reserve is preparing to consider interest rate hikes "on a meeting-by-meeting basis," Fed Chair Janet Yellen told a congressional committee on
Feb 24, 2015
Weekend Box Office Collection: Jr NTR's 'Temper' Leads in Andhra, Followed by 'Bandipotu', 'Badlapur'
New Delhi, Feb 24 (ANI): Trading at the Bombay Stock Exchange today closed 29.55 points up to stand at 29,004.66. At the National Stock Exchange the Nifty closed 7.15 points up to stand at 8,761.25. RELIGARE and KSCL were among the top gainers of Group A with an increase of 6.09% and 5.91% along with PMCFIN and ADANI ENTERPRISES LTD with an increase of 4.94% and 4.85% respectively, while the top losers of Group A include TVSMOTOR and PIPAVAVDOC with a decrease of 6.95% and 5.54% along with JINDAL STEEL and ALSTOM T&D INDIA LTD. with a decrease of 5.16% and 4.50% at the close of the markets. The Auto sector is down 43.46 points at 19,653.53 while the banking sector is down 22.37 points at 21,639.66 and the reality sector is up at 9.77 points at 1,751.60. The Indian currency is up 0.03 % at Rs 62.30 per dollar.
Feb 24, 2015
- Indian startups pull out all stops to make a difference amid Coronavirus crisis
- Coronavirus impact: World 'clearly' in recession that will be worse than 2009, says IMF
- Will RBI's massive repo rate cut and Rs 3.74 lakh cr liquidity push help economic revival?
- Covid-19 outbreak: Cognizant to pay 25% extra of basic pay to Indian employees
- Mother of all deals: Facebook may buy 10 percent stake in Reliance Jio