Rahul Gandhi, in the affidavit submitted to the Wayanad district collector along with his nomination papers, mentioned his movable assets and immovable assets. The affidavit showed that Rahul Gandhi does not own a car and has taken loans from banks and financial institutions.
Apr 5, 2019
From gold to stock market investment - How did Rahul Gandhi's assets go up by Rs 6.48 cr in 5 years?
- Nokia 2.4 first impressions: No more nostalgia play
- Moderna vaccine 100% effective against COVID; when can you get it
- No tickets to Muslims; K'taka BJP minister sparks controversy, AIMIM chief calls it 'disgusting'
- Malaika Arora shares candid pic with boyfriend Arjun Kapoor, says 'never a dull moment around you'
- 'David sir was angry at Varun but vented out on me': Sara Ali Khan on 'Coolie No 1' BTS