The commission has asked the party to show cause as to why action should not be taken against them for failure to follow the lawful directions set by the poll body.
Sep 11, 2018
Twitter trolls BJP over confusing graphic on fuel prices: 'Spend taxpayers money on a better infographic provider'
Asia Cup 2018: Pakistan not to rest on Champions Trophy laurel ahead of India tie, says Sarfraz Ahmed
- Bigg Boss 13: Netizens call Koena Mitra's eviction 'unfair', accuse Salman Khan of being 'biased'
- Truth about Salman Khan planning to move out from Galaxy Apartments away from his parents
- Bigil trailer: From Shah Rukh Khan to Kajal, here is how celebs responded to the clip from Vijay film
- Ex-girlfriend about Kapil Sharma: He has suicidal thoughts, not the same man he was a year ago (Throwback)
- Here is what Tamannaah says about Ajith, Vijay and Prabhas