Reports of the apex court's intervention came shortly after the National Green Tribunal (NGT) said that the Delhi government has not yet filed a review petition on the odd-even scheme.
Nov 13, 2017
Delhi air pollution: Supreme Court to hear PIL on stubble-burning, odd-even; schools reopen amidst severe air quality
Redevelopment will be in core infrastructure like platforms, lounges, ticketing counters, parking and other facilities.
Nov 13, 2017
- Indian govt develops own game app in bid to counter rising cyber crimes against children
- TN actor and MLA Karunas arrested for controversial remarks on CM Palaniswami, deputy Panneerselvam
- Rajasthan elections 2018: Jaswant Singh's son Manvendra quits BJP; says 'choosing the lotus was a mistake'
- Pakistan PM Imran Khan decries 'arrogant' India for cancelling foreign ministers' meet
- Radhika Apte least bothered about her leaked clips, says 'now, I can do anything'
- Bigg Boss Tamil 2 elimination: Yashika evicted; Riythvika Aishwarya, Vijayalakshmi enter grand finale
- Batti Gul Meter Chalu full HD movie leaked online; free download likely to affect box office collection
- Sarkar first song: Simtaangaran single from Thalapathy Vijay's film released [Video]
- Bigg Boss Malayalam elimination live updates: Archana joins Mohanlal on the floor