Who is Saurabh Chaudhary: 16-year-old farmer's son from Meerut wins shooting gold on Asian Games debut
H-1B saga continues: USCIS director would 'love it' if law prevented American jobs from going to visa-holders
Sye Raa Narasimha Reddy teaser launch Live: Ram Charan says the movie will release in Summer 2018 [Video]
The Home Ministry carried out a comprehensive risk assessment of hazards, vulnerabilities and exposures of disasters of 640 districts in India. Most states aren't prepared for floods, NDMA has found.
Aug 21, 2018
Floods in India likely to kill 16,000 people, damage property worth Rs 47,000 cr in next ten years: NDMA
- Throwback: Vivek Oberoi called Aishwarya Rai 'plastic heart', remembered how he was 'outcasted overnight'
- OnePlus offer you simply can't refuse: OnePlus 6T available on Amazon with 70% buyback value guarantee
- Sofia Hayat says Rohit Sharma kissed her in their first meeting, reveals more intimate details
- I would like to gift a pack of condoms to Ranbir Kapoor: Deepika Padukone [Throwback]
- Poonam Pandey opens up on leaked sex-video; says friend played 'stupid prank'