Nirbhaya rape case verdict: SC upholds death penalty for rapists, convicts' lawyer blames 'media pressure'
Even as streets in major cities were filled with jubilant supporters, several instances of unruly behaviour from boozy supporters were reported after Gareth Southgate's men outclassed Sweden to reach the Fifa World Cup 2018 semi-final.
Jul 9, 2018
Utterly disgraceful: England fans slammed for vandalising ambulance, IKEA store after World Cup quarter-final
Shams-Ul-Haq Mengnoo: Hizbul Mujahideen releases photo confirming IPS officer's brother has joined militant group
- China's stealth fighter J-20 flaunts missile payload: Should India be worried?
- Union minister Ananth Kumar passes away at 59; PM Modi, President Kovind offer condolences
- India witnessed 4.3 lakh cyber attacks from China, Russia and US, reveals report
- Bengaluru building collapse: One dead in Basavanagudi; BBMP Mayor visits spot [Video]
- Pilots report UFO sighting off Irish coast, probe underway
- Sonam K Ahuja finally opens up on #MeToo: I admit that I have been part of the problem
- Approaching dark matter hurricane will collide with earth, predict scientists
- Researcher issues massive earthquake alert ahead of rare planetary alignment
- Thugs of Hindostan (Thugs of Hindustan) box office collection day 6: TOH sinks further