A Bengaluru school has reportedly hiked the school fees for the new academic year by about 25 percent and parents are clearly unhappy about it. If that wasn't enough, it has also come up with a new rule that students must mandatorily eat their meals from the school canteen.
Jun 9, 2018
Bengaluru school 'forcing' children to eat canteen food; parents seek CM Kumaraswamy government's help
While the portfolios of the Karnataka Cabinet ministers have now been alloted, it is being said that Congress ministers will be rotated after two years. For now, CM HD Kumaraswamy has retained 11 portfolios, while deputy CM G Parameshwara has been given Home dept excluding Intelligence Wing.
Jun 9, 2018
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana: Govt wants Telangana to return Rs 190 cr after it fails to meet PM's housing targets2 days ago
- #MeToo: MJ Akbar returns to India; will issue statement on sexual harassment allegations
- Rafale deal row: Modi govt 'insulted, hurt and destroyed' future of HAL, says Rahul Gandhi
- ICC keen on curbing players' participation in T20 leagues to keep bilateral series alive
- Sovereign gold bonds fixed at Rs 3146 per gram; all you need to know
- Vada Chennai full movie leaked: The full movie out on Tamil Rockers and other torrent sites for 'free download'
- The Villain Movie Review by Audience: Live Updates
- Sandakozhi 2 movie review by audience: Live updates
- How Diandra Soares retaliated Suhel Seth's sexual assault: 'Bit his tongue, squeezed his b*lls hard'
- Pandem Kodi 2 movie review and rating by audience: Live updates