Good news for Indian techies as Trump proposes to end visa lottery system in favour of skilled workers
However, people who do not qualify for the CLSS will have to pay 12 percent GST for the same house.
Jan 26, 2018
Republic Day 2018 live streaming information: Here's how you can watch the annual parade live online [Video]
Conjugal visit is prisoner's right: Madras HC grants leave to lifer to be with wife and have a child
Casting couch: Sri Reddy explains how actors, directors lure girls into bed in exchange of better roles10 hours ago
- Twitter brands 'Rahul-Modi hug' as 'Jaadu ki Jhappi'
- Xiaomi Redmi 5A out of stock? Here's how to buy Rs 5,999 smartphone right now
- Watch: Newly-wed bride in Tamil Nadu finds another girl's name on husband's arm; thrashes him in public
- England legend predicts the outcome of upcoming India Test series
- Brad Pitt, Jennifer Aniston celebrated 18th wedding anniversary by reportedly getting married again?
- Casting couch: Sri Reddy explains how actors, directors lure girls into bed in exchange of better roles
- Internet kills Rowan Atkinson: Mr Bean actor not dead despite viral death hoax
- Check out Priya Prakash Varrier's reaction on Rahul Gandhi's wink in Parliament [Video]
- What is Meghalayan Age? Know about the new discovery in Earth's history