The AIADMK has announced state-wide public meetings on September 25 seeking 'trial' of DMK and Congress for "war crimes" against Tamils in the 2009 Sri Lankan civil conflict.
Sep 24, 2018
Railway Ministry splurges Rs 13 crore on inaugurations of rail projects via video conferencing: RTI reply
Lee Chong Wei: Cancer-stricken Malaysia shuttler should be allowed to decide his future, says coach Hendrawan
Kerala nun rape case: 'Asked to keep away from church duties after taking part in protest against bishop'
- Billy Joe Shaver dies from stroke at 81; lesser-known facts about Texas outlaw singer
- Black Knight satellite sparks debate as UFO sighting in Philippine
- Deepika Padukone's manager Karishma Prakash untraceable; NCB raids her residence, seizes hashish
- Buying farm land in Himachal; who can and cannot purchase property in HP
- BB 14: Colors apologises to Maha CM over Jaan Kumar Sanu's insulting remark to Marathi language