John Allen Chau, 27, from Alabama, was staying in a hotel at the Dignabad area of Port Blair. He had reportedly gone to the island as he wanted to interact with the reclusive Sentinelese tribe members and preach about Jesus.
Nov 22, 2018
US tourist 'wanted to share Jesus' with Andaman's Sentinelese tribe, paid fishermen Rs 25,000 to take him to island
- Shah Rukh Khan's Don 3: Why has Priyanka Chopra been replaced?
- Hansika Motwani's private and two-piece swimsuit pictures leaked? [Photos]
- Rafael Nadal vs Stefanos Tsitsipas live streaming: Australian Open semifinal start time & TV channel
- Prabhas to contest MLA election on BJP ticket? Krishnam Raju to be AP's new Governor?
- Why Gigi Hadid is hopeful of having a strong relationship with Zayn Malik