While the government has not made cryptocurrency legal, India's first Bitcoin ATM kiosk was set up in Bengaluru in October 2018. However, the police seized the ATM and arrested the co-founder, Harish BN.
Jan 3, 2019
- Prince William loses his temper after his ex-girlfriend made this Shocking declaration about Kate Middleton in public
- Mukesh Ambani car collection at Antilia leaves Mumbai Indians players awestruck [Watch]
- First-look out: Deepika Padukone as acid-attack survivor Malti in Chhapaak
- Royal Family concerned about Meghan Markle's condition; Palace doesn't think Duchess can make it as a Royal?
- Drama Juniors Season 3 grand finale: Who is the winner of Zee Kannada's popular show?