An amateur footage of a dolphin thrashing in the waters of the MIssissippi coast on Tuesday (26 December) has gone viral, with viewers expressing concern that the cetacean was in distress, or was actually a shark. But veterinary assistant at the Institute of Marine Mammal Studies in Gulf port confirmed to local media that the animal is indeed a dolphin that was more than likely feeding, and that shallow water feeding is not uncommon for bottlenose dolphins. Chris Beaugez captured the video when he was driving along Highway 90 in Biloxi, a city on the Gulf of Mexico.
Dec 27, 2017
Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger has told reporters that he will have a busy transfer window, and that he is always open to strengthening his squad. There has been rumored interest in a few of Wengers players, including stars such as Alexis Sanchez and Mesut Ozil.
Dec 27, 2017
Manchester United Manager Jose Mourinho has said Bristol City were lucky to beat the Carabao Cup holders, but praised them for being a very good team. Korey Smith scored an injury-time winner to help beat the Red Devils 2-1. Bristol will face Premier League leaders Manchester City in the semi-finals.
Dec 21, 2017
54 minutes ago
- World's smallest computer could cure cancer among other incredible things
- Did Saudi Crown Prince bin Salman meet Israel PM Netanyahu? Iranian press says so
- Ice candy seller arrested for abducting, raping and mutilating body of minor in Gwalior
- Actress abduction case to take a new turn? Criminal lawyer BA Aloor to venture into film production
- Die-hard Argentina fan disappears leaving suicide note after Messi and Co's rout by Croatia
- India vs Pakistan hockey live stream: Watch Champions Trophy 2018 match on TV, online
- Porn star and Russia's hottest World Cup fan Natalya Nemchinova bares it all for Maxim magazine
- Germany vs Sweden team news: Starting XI of Fifa World Cup 2018 Group F match
- Belgium vs Tunisia team news: Starting XI of Fifa World Cup 2018 Group G game