Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger says there is no need to panic after his sides 2-2 draw with PSG on 23 November. Arsenal have finished second in their Champions League group for six consecutive years, each time being eliminated in the last 16 knockout phase.
Nov 24, 2016
Tottenham have crashed out of the Champions League at the group stage after they lost 2-1 away to Monaco on 22 November. Club captain and goalkeeper Hugo Lloris saved a penalty in the game, but it wasnt enough to stop his side losing the game. Spurs can now only finish as high as third in group E.
Nov 23, 2016
A pair of Youtube Vloggers, Uosof Ahmadi and his friend Kyle ‘Captain Reckless’ managed to sneak into the mens loos at the football stadium and evade capture until the morning, when they snuck into the Manchester vs Arsenal game. Following their discovery, the pair were investigated by police, who carried out background checks to ascertain whether they were known to be affiliated with any terrorist groups.In May, the clubs final home Premier League match of the season was abandoned when a bomb – strapped to the back of a toilet door – was found by a supporter. The device, a mobile phone attached to piping, was missed by staff in their pre-match sweep but was actually a fake device that had been used on a training exercise and mistakenly left behind.
Nov 23, 2016
- Yuvraj Singh 'biggest steal in IPL history'? Mumbai Indians owner makes bold statement
- India vs Australia: Ishant Sharma and Ravindra Jadeja engage in on-field fight [Watch]
- Meet Varun Chakravarthy: A journey from Rs 20 lakh to Rs 840 lakh at the IPL auction 2019
- IPL auction 2019: Varun Chakravarthy to Shivam Dube, here are the top 5 most expensive players
- India vs Australia: Mohammed Shami unleashes a vicious attack on Aussie batsmen; Twitter goes crazy