Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp has hit out at TV pundits Gary and Phil Neville, after the pair criticised Reds goalkeeper Loris Karius for a series of high profile mistakes. Klopp particularly targeted Gary, questioning the former Manchester United players role as a TV pundit after his short-lived career as a football manager at Valencia. Mistakes from Karius in games against Bournemouth and West Ham have led to widespread criticism of the young keeper.
Dec 13, 2016
Man Utd, Chelsea, Liverpool, Man City and Spurs in Premier League action: Schedule, TV guide, time and venues
Everton vs Arsenal prediction: Sanchez to score and Gunners to win away or will Toffees find their winning touch?
- No joke! Why this Indian team can never dominate like Australia, West Indies
- When Virat Kohli felt 'the world had ended': Indian captain finally speaks about mental health issues
- [Watch] 16-years old Pakistani fast bowler Naseem Shah roughs up Australian batsmen
- When Greg Chappell rejected Deepak Chahar: The journey of the pace bowler as he scripts record
- [Pics] Maria Sharapova ventures into Rwanda's jungles, encounters silverback gorilla