New Delhi, August 30 (ANI): Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie will honeymoon in the Mediterranean, as they recently flew to Malta for the shooting of their upcoming romantic film 'By the Sea'. The couple, who "secretly" got married in France, has reportedly paid 200,000 dollars to local business owners, a leading daily reported. The film will be shot in Mgarr ix-Xini in Gozo and according to the sources, a lot of people have agreed to leave the island so that Brad and Angelina can have privacy to film the movie and the set is being built there to recreate the French Riviera. The newlyweds, along with their brood of six children, are making it a working honeymoon so they can shoot breathtaking scenes for their movie.
Aug 30, 2014
Box Office Collection: Ajay Devgn's 'Singham Returns' will not Beat Salman Khan's 'Kick' Record in India
- Nita Ambani, Isha Ambani, Shloka Mehta dance like nobody's watching at school friend's wedding [Videos]
- Bella Hadid goes braless and risks a wardrobe malfunction in public [Photos]
- Kate Middleton and Prince William face 'shocking' insult in Pakistan by six ministers
- Vithika Sheru to be eliminated from Bigg Boss Telugu 3 house [Online voting results]
- Parineeti Chopra's comment on Nick Jonas' Karwa Chauth post with Priyanka Chopra sparks speculations about her marriage