New Delhi, Jan 5 (ANI): Joan Collins has said that every actress over the age of 35 experiences ageism. She said that she was once cast in a TV role once when she was 39, but her agent told them that she was 32, as she looked like that, a leading daily reported. She said that though she got the role, at the end the producer said that had they known she was so old, they would have never cast her. She added that the producer told her he wanted a 33 year old and it wasn't how she looked these days, it is how old she was and those days they can just look on Google.
Jan 5, 2015
Abhishek inaugurates the world class multi-sport court
Jan 5, 2015
- Shocking! After Arti Singh's molestation story, Krushna Abhishek reveals 'there was no rape attempt on her'
- This Kareena Kapoor Khan's lookalike is breaking the internet with her viral TikTok videos
- Neha Kakkar and Aditya Narayan's wedding gimmick for TRP boost angers netizens
- 'Aishwarya in my arms': When Vivek Oberoi went overboard, left Salman Khan fuming (Throwback)
- Jwala Gutta makes her relationship with Vishnu Vishal official. Intimate pics of the couple go viral