From Michael Strahan's Dance to Julianne Moore's Wardrobe Malfunction: Highlights of Critics' Choice Movie Awards 2015
In Los Angeles, stars Sam Claflin & Lilly Collins sat down to talk about their new
British romantic comedy, ‘Love, Rosie’. Collins spoke about why her character was so
personal to her.
01:30: Lilly Collins: I feel I…Rosie. :02:01
Fashion was in style at the Burberry Prorsum Autumn/Winter collection showcasing the
latest in men’s wear. Lets take a look.
Stars making the rounds in the Big Apple: While Chris Hemsworth was being mobbed by
fans as he visited the set of the ‘Today Show’ to promote the cyber thriller
‘Blackhat’, director Michael Mann stopped by SiriusXM to also talk about the film.
Over at ‘Good Morning America’, comedy duo Kevin Hart & Josh Gad gave fans a double
thrill by signing autographs as they came to promote their latest,
‘The Wedding Ringer’.
On the eve of the Oscar nominations, the Razzies announced their nods for the worst
of 2014. ‘Transformers: Age of Extinction’ leads the pack with seven nominations
followed closely by ‘The Legend of Hercules’ with six nods including one for star
Kellan Lutz. Better luck next time.
That’s all for now. We’ll be back tomorrow with more celebrity news and sightings.
Jan 16, 2015
- Indian 2 accident: 3 dead, 10 injured after crane crashes on Kamal Haasan's movie set, actor condoles
- Kamal Haasan, Kajal Aggarwal were nearly killed: An-eyewitness narrates the accident on Indian 2 sets
- Dabboo Ratnani Calendar 2020: Kiara Advani goes nude, angry fans complain 'Kabir Singh' Shahid Kapoor
- Accident on Kamal Haasan's Indian 2 sets kill a few, director Shankar severely injured [Photos]
- I want Vijay to be my husband, says Rashmika Mandanna