Mumbai, Nov 23 (ANI): Bollywood beauties Malaika Arora Khan, Esha Deol and Ileana D'cruz sizzled at the Madame Style Week 2014 held in Mumbai recently. Starting the show was the beautiful Esha Deol who surprised everyone with her groovy moves on the ramp. Following Esha was the beautiful Ilean D'cruz who sashayed the runway in a Tibetan black and blue printed gown by Esha Amim. Ending the show was the gorgeous Malaika Arora Khan who walked the ramp for ace fashion designer Vikram Phadnis. Dressed in a beautiful peacock blue and green Kali Sari, Malaika looked as stunning as always. Others spotted at the show were actress Richa Chadda, Shriya Sarin and rapper Hard Kaur who too walked the runway at the Madame Fashion Week.
Nov 23, 2014
'The Good Wife' Season 6 Winter Finale: Where to Watch 'The Trial'; Will Cary Testify Against Bishop?
Box Office Collection: Will Aamir's 'PK' Break SRK's 'Happy New Year', Salman's 'Kick' 2014 Records?
- Bigg Boss 13: Netizens call Koena Mitra's eviction 'unfair', accuse Salman Khan of being 'biased'
- Truth about Salman Khan planning to move out from Galaxy Apartments away from his parents
- Bigil trailer: From Shah Rukh Khan to Kajal, here is how celebs responded to the clip from Vijay film
- Here is what Tamannaah says about Ajith, Vijay and Prabhas
- Ex-girlfriend about Kapil Sharma: He has suicidal thoughts, not the same man he was a year ago (Throwback)