‘Varanasi weaves’ pays glam homage to traditional Indian fabrics at LFW Summer/Resort14. Anita Dongre’s line-up in refreshing shades comprises lehengas, maxis, pencil skirts, flared pants, embellished boleros, off- shoulder blouses, palazzos, tube gowns, paper bag skirts and cropped tops. Delicate Varanasi weaves are highlighted with bead work and gentle shimmer on sheer fabrics.
Jun 30, 2014
'Ek Villain' Box Office Collection: Sidharth-Riteish Starrer Holds Well on Day 2, Rocks in Overseas Markets
For this autumn winter, designer Krishna Mehta brings the neglected vibrant craftsmanship of Manipur to the forefront. The collection is a tribute to lakhs of fine women weavers of the state. The designer fuses the handloom and weaving story of the North Eastern state with flavours of Western elegance. Gorgeous separates, layered ensembles, long jackets, [...]
Jun 29, 2014
'Sons of Anarchy' Season 7 Premiere Date: Biker Drama to Return in September, Jax, Bobby Elvis, Chibs, Ratboy, Tig Reunite in City of Charming
- Rajasthan Assembly election: Congress set to form govt with majority, says Sachin Pilot
- Nissan Kicks SUV: Interior, engine specifications and bookings details revealed
- Chhattisgarh landslide: How did BJP lose their seat of power after three straight terms?
- Jennifer Aniston reveals her weird night habit [Watch]
- Who is Ronin? Hawkeye's role in Avengers: Endgame detailed
- 2.0 box office collection day 13: Robot 2.o crosses Rs 80 crore earning mark in AP/TS
- 2.0 13-day box office collection: Rajinikanth-starrer is a hit film in US