New Delhi, August 30 (ANI): Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie will honeymoon in the Mediterranean, as they recently flew to Malta for the shooting of their upcoming romantic film 'By the Sea'. The couple, who "secretly" got married in France, has reportedly paid 200,000 dollars to local business owners, a leading daily reported. The film will be shot in Mgarr ix-Xini in Gozo and according to the sources, a lot of people have agreed to leave the island so that Brad and Angelina can have privacy to film the movie and the set is being built there to recreate the French Riviera. The newlyweds, along with their brood of six children, are making it a working honeymoon so they can shoot breathtaking scenes for their movie.
Aug 30, 2014
Box Office Collection: Ajay Devgn's 'Singham Returns' will not Beat Salman Khan's 'Kick' Record in India
18 hours ago
- India's death penalty problem: Speed up executions or rethink on judicial murder?
- India vs Australia 2nd Test: Cricket live stream, TV listings and preview
- India vs Australia 2nd Test: Team news, probable playing XI and pitch conditions
- Google CEO Sundar Pichai explains why searching 'idiot' turns up Donald Trump's images
- Odiyan movie review - live updates: VA Shrikumar Menon disappoints audience; Mohanlal rocks
- Actress Gayathri Arun gives befitting reply to pervert for offering Rs 2 lakh per night
- Kerala hartal: Mohanlal's 'Odiyan' to have usual shows amid BJP threats
- Mohanlal's Odiyan release in trouble as BJP calls for hartal in Kerala
- Ali Asgar: I was molested, drunkards put their hands on my chest, pinched my butt