Superstar Rajnikanth made his debut in the film industry in 1975 in K. Balachander's Award-winning film Apoorva Raagangal. The immensely popular star who has the biggest fan base has completed 4 decades in the industry this year. On this occasion, the film unit of his current film Linga ordered a special cake to be cut by him.
Aug 25, 2014
Amalgamating the true flavours of two different countries, India and Britain, desi designer Shruthi Sancheti crafts a vintage collection as part of the WIFW AW14. Her designs take inspiration from the era of British Raj in India dating back to the 1900′s. Jumpsuits, angrakhas, dresses, gowns, floor length anarkalis, six yards and lehengas adored with [...]
Aug 25, 2014
9 hours ago
- Karnataka: Woman thrashes bank manager for demanding sexual favours for loan [Video]
- Watch BSP MP Rakesh Pandey's son brandish a gun outside Hyatt hotel in Delhi [Video]
- #MeToo: Union Minister MJ Akbar to have 6 lawyers and not 97, confirms law firm
- Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana: Govt wants Telangana to return Rs 190 cr after it fails to meet PM's housing targets
- Vada Chennai full movie leaked: The full movie out on Tamil Rockers and other torrent sites for 'free download'
- The Villain Movie Review by Audience: Live Updates
- Sandakozhi 2 movie review by audience: Live updates
- Pandem Kodi 2 movie review and rating by audience: Live updates
- How Diandra Soares retaliated Suhel Seth's sexual assault: 'Bit his tongue, squeezed his b*lls hard'