New Delhi, Jan 2 (ANI): Gwyneth Paltrow has recently admitted that she has earned everything on her own and has never taken any money from anyone. She told in an interview with a leading magazine that her father Bruce Paltrow and mother Blythe Danner didn't handed everything to her on a silver platter, a web portal reported. She said that her father had always made the actress learn the value of money, and was so determined of making her own way. She admitted that was how she learnt the power of kindness and the importance of non-judgemental ways of looking at others.
Jan 2, 2015
Ajith's Yennai Arindhaal came with an awesomely rocking trailer. In fact it is one of the best new year gift for Ajith's fans and the entire kollywood from director Gautham Menon, harris jayaraj, art director Rajevan and editor Antony combination. Along with the films trailer got release the films audio, which already is gaining huge popularity. But fans of Ajith are disappointed because the film is rescheduled again. The films producer AM Rathnam in an official statement said that the film will be out of pongal race, but it will release in the month of January itself, on a Thursday, the 29th. and that's final.
Jan 2, 2015
Prince William Breaks Christmas Tradition: Invites Kate Middleton's Parents to Queen's Annual Church Service--Report
'PK' (Peekay) Box Office Collection: Aamir's Flick Inching Towards ₹300 Crore, Set to Become Highest Grossing Indian Film
- Prince William loses his temper after his ex-girlfriend made this Shocking declaration about Kate Middleton in public
- First-look out: Deepika Padukone as acid-attack survivor Malti in Chhapaak
- Kesari box office collection day 4: Akshay Kumar starrer ends opening weekend on fabulous note
- Cab driver holds actress Aahana Kumra to ransom during her ongoing MakeMytrip to Amritsar
- Drama Juniors Season 3 grand finale: Who is the winner of Zee Kannada's popular show?