Mumbai, Oct 4 (ANI): Many B-Town celebs came in at the launch of CritiCare Multispecialty Hospital and Research Center in Mumbai. Spotted at the event were stars like Hrithik Roshan, Anil Kapoor, Eesha Gupta and Huma Qureshi. Deepak Namjoshi, the man behind the hospital facility, joined hands with the International Indian Film Academy (IIFA) in 2012 to deliver high quality, cost-effective healthcare services to the Indian film industry.The 100-bed boutique hospital promises to provide healthcare with a professional team of over 130 specialized consultants along with over 200 other medical staff members.
Oct 5, 2014
'Bang Bang' Box Office Collection: Hrithik Starrer Beats Saif Ali Khan's 'Humshakals' Lifetime Total
'Bigg Boss 8': Salman Lashes out at Karishma; Diandra Threatens to Slap Gautam; Praneet Safe from Elimination
Justin Bieber-Selena Gomez Fight: 'Come & Get It' Singer Expected Engagement Ring from her Boyfriend?
Mumbai, Oct 04 (ANI) After struggling to find a place in theatres for six years due to portrayal of bold scenes between the lead actors, Bollywood film 'Rang Rasiya' is now all set to hit theatres next month. The film, which is inspired by the real life story of 19th century painter Raja Ravi Varma known for portraying women in the image of goddess on canvas, is a work of acclaimed director Ketan Mehta who had long struggled to get a green signal from Central Board of Film Certification. He further said that sensuality is the basis of human rights and global human civilization. Bollywood actor Randeep Hooda has played the role of Varma, with Nandana Sen starring opposite him as his muse in the erotic love story. Hooda, who was also present at the event, said he himself is an art lover.
Oct 4, 2014
Bollywood's two keenly awaited films, Bang Bang and Haider, went head-to-head at the box office this week. Directed by Siddharth Anand, Bang Bang stars Hrithik Roshan and Katrina Kaif. In addition to star power, it has ingredients like love story, amazing stunts and peppy music. With Shahid Kapoor and Shraddha Kapoor as the lead actors, Haider is set against the unrest in the Kashmir Valley and revolves around a man who wants to avenge his father's death. “Bang Bang!” has minted Rs.27.54 crore on the first day. “Haider” – a well-appreciated and a comparatively small film – has got its share of audience too. It has raked in Rs.6.14 crore. Bang Bang! of course needs to recover its huge budget before being declared a hit and the trade expects a 200 crore-plus collection for the film.
Oct 4, 2014
1 day ago
- India vs West Indies: Shimron Hetmeyer scores hundred to hand hosts a tough chase
- End of 'Good Times'? Embattled tycoon Vijay Mallya might lose swanky London mansion
- Delhi sees a dramatic dip in murders and thefts; police claim a 20-75% drop in crime rate
- Uttar Pradesh: Monkeys stone man to death; victim's family files FIR against them
- Jennifer Aniston heartbroken over Brad Pitt and Sat Hari Khalsa dating rumours?
- Badhai Ho full movie with HD quality print leaked online, free download to affect film's collection
- Deepika Padukone, Ranveer Singh wedding card: Netizens spot spelling mistakes
- Sandakozhi 2 full movie leaked online: Will illegal downloads affect Vishal's film at box office?
- Aravinda Sametha box office collection day 11: Jr NTR starrer crosses Rs 150 crore mark to be 3rd highest grosser of 2018