Mumbai, Nov 26 (ANI): Bollywood actors Bipasha Basu and Milind Soman were seen creating awareness about breast cancer at the press conference of Pinkathon in India's showbiz hub Mumbai recently. Bipasha, who expressed support for Pinkathon, says it's an important platform to create awareness. The aim of Pinkathon is to encourage an active lifestyle and overall fitness for women and create much needed awareness about breast cancer. Great going guys!!!
Nov 26, 2014
Mumbai, Nov 26 (ANI): Bollywood beauty Priyanka Chopra was spotted attending the celebrations for the success of cousin Mannara's soon to release film "Zid." Speaking on the occasion Priyanka who has shown her support for cousin Mannara ever since she decided to audition for "Zid" said her sister has done a fantastic job for the first film. Directed by Anubhav Sinha "Zid," also stars Shraddha Das and Karanvir Sharma, and is scheduled to release on Nov 28.
Nov 26, 2014
New Delhi, Nov 26 (ANI): Pakistani actress Veena Malik has been sentenced to 26 years in jail for blasphemy. She, along with the owner of Pakistan's biggest media group, Geo TV, and her actor husband Asad Bashir Khan, has been sentenced to 26 years in prison by an anti-terrorism court for allegedly airing a blasphemous programme. Mir Shakil-ur-Rahman, owner of Geo and Jang group, was accused of allowing the airing of a blasphemous programme by Geo television in May that played a religious song as a backdrop to Malik and Khan's mock marriage. Judge Shahbaz Khan also sentenced both Malik and Bashir along with TV host Shaista Wahidi for 26 years each. The ATC also imposed a 1.3 million Pakistani rupees fine on the convicts and ordered that their properties should be sold to raise the fine, if they failed to pay it. The judge said in his judgment that all four accused committed profanity. The court in its 40-page verdict also asked the police to arrest the convicts, an official said. He said that the convict can appeal in the regional high court in Gilgit-Baltistan. Meanwhile, reports claim that the four people named are all out of Pakistan at the moment. It is not known when the arrests would be carried out. Both Wahidi and the Geo group have tendered apology after the allegations
Nov 26, 2014
- Rafale deal row: Modi govt 'insulted, hurt and destroyed' future of HAL, says Rahul Gandhi
- ICC keen on curbing players' participation in T20 leagues to keep bilateral series alive
- Sovereign gold bonds fixed at Rs 3146 per gram; all you need to know
- Meerut: Over 100 Dalit families barred from installing Goddess Kali idol; threaten to convert to Islam
- Aravinda Sametha 3 day box office collection: Jr NTR-Trivikram film crosses Rs 100 crore mark worldwide
- Aravinda Sametha 4-day box office collection: NTR film beats Rangasthalam, BAN as highest grosser in 1st weekend
- #MeToo: Pooja Mishra accuses Salman Khan, his brothers of raping her; claims Shatrughan Sinha used black magic
- Cardi B's special birthday wish – sex with Offset in '30 different positions'
- Ariana Grande and Pete Davidson call off engagement; find out why