After the release of Dolly Ki Doli, Sonam Kapoor has been working so hard shooting for her next film ‘Prem Ratan Dhan Payo’ that the work took toll voer her and the actress fell ill. She was hospitalised about three days ago after suffering from respiratory infection on the sets of 'Prem Ratan Dhan Payo' at ND Studio in Karjat.
Feb 10, 2015
Sunny Leone's 'Ek Paheli Leela' Trailer Crosses 8.2 Million Mark; 'Action Jackson', 'PK' and Other Bollywood Viral Trailers [VIDEOS]
'Meelo Evaru Koteeswarudu 2': Ram Charan, Tamannaah, Sania Mirza Appear on Nagarjuna's TV Show [PHOTOS+VIDEO]
- 'Kapil Sharma is embarrassed and shocked over Navjot Singh Sidhu's comment on Pulwama attack'
- Not Deepika Padukone, Ranbir Kapoor is the man behind Ranveer Singh's immense success
- Throwback: When Priyanka Chopra hinted at her alleged past affair with this superstar
- Katrina Kaif says she doesn't want to be single; Salman Khan, are you listening?
- Manikarnika box office collection: Kangana Ranaut's film crosses Rs 100 crore mark in 24 days