Stars are nothing if not stylish. We’re counting down the top 10 fashion trends for 2014.
Crop Tops come in at number 10 with famous ladies such as Taylor Swift, Kim Kardashian, Rihanna and Miley Cyrus all sporting the midriff-baring design.
Conflict Free Diamonds sparkle at number 9 with celebs opting to adorn their ring finger with rocks not mined in war-torn countries.
Another gem lands at number 8 as stars glammed up their attire with Turquoise. Sofia Vergara, Emma Roberts, Emmy Rossum and Lupita Nyongo’o were among those who accessorized with the blue-green jewels.
Men with facial hair makes the list at number 7. Scruffy was the way to go for those who wanted to show off their manly side.
Orange may be the new black but at number 6, orange was the color of choice for many stars who wore the bold style on the red carpet.
While the women may go daring, the men chose a throwback look as the white tuxedo jacket enters at number 5. Jared Leto and Matthew McConaughey sported the trend as they both picked up Oscars.
At number 4, belts were that little something extra to complete an outfit. While some celebs opted for a subtle touch, others went with the bigger is better approach.
At number 3, the swept up hairstyle was must have hairdo during award season.
Dec 18, 2014
New Delhi, Dec 17 (ANI) : Bollywood actor John Abraham was recently spotted in the national capital to attend a Christmas event organized for the underprivileged and terminally ill children by Amazon.in in association with Charities Aid Foundation and Make a Wish foundation.
John, the brand ambassador for Make a Wish foundation, made the children squeal with delight as he became the Santa for the day and handed over the gifts to the children. As a part of the program, 23 children from NGO 'Make a Wish' and 'Read India' received gifts sent by Amazon.in customers from Gift a Smile program on its platform.
Dec 18, 2014
- India gets first-of-its-kind Bitcoin ATM kiosk in Bengaluru; here's all you need to know
- Amritsar train tragedy: Navjot Singh Sidhu urges people to refrain from politicising accident
- Police begin probe as train mows down 58 Dussehra revellers in Punjab
- Story on Saudi Consul in Istanbul being 'relieved' taken down amid fake news claims
- Sandakozhi 2 full movie leaked online on Tamil Rockers: Will illegal downloads affect Vishal's film at box office?
- Badhai Ho full movie with HD quality print leaked online, free download to affect film's collection
- Badhai Ho movie review: Bridging age gap, sends out stronger message to younger generation
- Badhai Ho box office collection day 2: Ayushmann Khurrana's film hits double digits
- Vada Chennai full movie leaked online on Tamil Rockers: Will illegal downloads affect Dhanush's film at box office?