Watch 'The Flash' Season 2 Episode 15 live: Diggs, Lyla come to Central City; everything you need to know about King Shark
In pics: Sidharth Malhotra shoots 'Baar Baar Dekho' in Thailand, Ranveer Singh reaches Paris for 'Befikre'
'Miss Fisher's Murder Mysteries' Season 4 release date: Visit Phryne Fisher's world of fashion and try out her elegant outfits
Burberry showcased its Autumn/Winter 2016 collection as part of London Fashion Week on 22 February and drew in an A-list crowd. Naomi Campbell, Suki Waterhouse, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and photographer Mario Testino were all on the front row at the show which was held in Kensington Gardens. Chief Executive of Burberry, Christopher Bailey, described his latest line called A Patchwork, which featured navy military inspired overcoats with red piping, sequined mini dresses and biker boots.
Feb 23, 2016
'Miruthan' box office collection: Jayam Ravi starrer mints Rs 10.66 crore, shatters 'Thani Oruvan' record in TN
- Revealed: What is Nita Ambani's Rs 300 crore gift to daughter-in-law Shloka Mehta?
- Meghan Markle struggling to stay married to Prince Harry? Her celebrity status not welcome at Royal Palace?
- Samantha's way of paying back to Radha Ravi for his comments on Nayanthara
- Prince Harry cheating on Meghan Markle? Duke of Sussex breaks royal protocol for ex-girlfriend
- Royal Family concerned about Meghan Markle's condition; Palace doesn't think Duchess can make it as a Royal?