Meg Rosoff has won the worlds biggest prize for childrens and young adult literature, the jury for the Astrid Lindgren Memorial Award said on 5 April. The jury praised the US born, London based writer for her sparkling prose which it said left no reader unmoved.
Apr 6, 2016
Shilpa Shinde denies breaching 'Bhabi Ji Ghar Par Hai!' contract by shooting for a commercial [PHOTOS]
- Karan Johar 'likes' nasty tweet on Shah Rukh Khan; Kjo clarifies after #ShameOnKaranJohar trends on Twitter
- Why was Deepika Padukone irritated with Vicky Kaushal?
- Actor Vijay Deverakonda hospitalised after Holi celebrations in Hyderabad
- Deepika Padukone, Ranveer Singh disappoint their fans on their first Holi post marriage
- The Queen quashes Meghan Markle's Shocking agenda; Royals not pleased?