TV ad showed ex-BBC Radio 1 host barging into people while walking down the street.
Jan 27, 2016
Chris Moyles: Over 100 complain about violent Radio X advert which parodied The Verves Bitter Sweet Symphony
Worldwide box office collection: 'Bajirao Mastani' grosses Rs 360 crore; 'Dilwale' earns Rs 387 crore
'I was behaving like a child, who innocently looks at the candy jars in a shop,' says Akshay on meeting 'Robot 2' star Rajinikanth
'Mohenjo Daro' star Hrithik Roshan to compete with Akshay Kumar, Abhishek Bachchan and John Abraham at the box office?
Known for his extravagant runway settings, designer Karl Lagerfeld led fashionistas into a serene garden on 26 January, celebrating all things nature at the Chanel haute couture catwalk show in Paris. Models Gigi Hadid and Kendall Jenner were among those that presented the immense 73 looks that took to the catwalk.
Jan 27, 2016
- Watch BSP MP Rakesh Pandey's son brandish a gun outside Hyatt hotel in Delhi [Video]
- #MeToo: Union Minister MJ Akbar to have 6 lawyers and not 97, confirms law firm
- Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana: Govt wants Telangana to return Rs 190 cr after it fails to meet PM's housing targets
- #MeToo: MJ Akbar returns to India; will issue statement on sexual harassment allegations
- Bigg Boss 12: This is why Dipika Kakkar would never win the show
- Vada Chennai movie review: Live audience response
- Aravinda Sametha box office collection day 6: Jr NTR film grosses Rs 82.18 crore mark in AP/TG
- Truth behind Angelina Jolie's hunt to find fourth husband revealed
- Badhai Ho movie review and rating: Here's what critics say about Ayushmann Khuranna's film