As well as huge buying huge theres a number of likely mid-cap takeover targets out there.
Apr 28, 2015
Greek Finance Minister Yanis Varoufakis said on 24 April that talks with his euro zone peers had improved over the past few weeks.
Apr 24, 2015
Tens of thousands of Brazilian workers have taken the latest hit in the multi-billion dollar corruption scandal involving state oil company Petrobras
Apr 21, 2015
The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge are expecting the birth of their second child any day now. The birth of a brother or sister for Prince George will of course delight the royal family and the nation, but the safe arrival of the new baby will also give a boost to the UK economy.
Apr 17, 2015
Saifuddin Soz's comment on Kashmir's independence draws flak from BJP, Congress says not party's viewpoint27 minutes ago
- Sistema exits Reliance Communications; sells its 10 percent stake
- Blood on his hands: 'Fugitive' Mallya paid London staffers, but not those based in India, say Kingfisher employees
- Plans to sell Air India shelved, government looks at improving profits
- Trump's trade war heats up with tariffs imposed by EU, India
- As countermeasure, India hikes import duty on 29 US products