Greek Communist party labour union supporters occupied the finance ministry on Thursday (11 June) and prevented staff from entering over fears that the government will agree to further concessions in order to come to a cash-for-reform deal with lenders.
Jun 11, 2015
Almaty could meet all the International Olympic Committees requirements accommodation, budget and human rights if it won the right to stage the 2022 Winter Olympics, said the vice-chairman of the citys bid committee on Tuesday (9 June).
Jun 9, 2015
Chancellor George Osborne doesnt want to hold on to Lloyds, RBS and Royal Mail
Jun 9, 2015
The UKs second largest city wants to become a global financial services hub by 2030.
Jun 4, 2015
- England v Panama live stream: Watch Fifa World Cup 2018 Group G match live on TV, online
- Blood Moon: July 27 total lunar eclipse will be the longest one of the 21st century
- Kolkata stares at Delhi-like water crisis as groundwater levels deplete at alarming rate
- Kerala: Messi fan kills self? Body recovered from river days after Argentina's defeat
- As countermeasure, India hikes import duty on 29 US products
- Chanda Kochhar exit: This is how ICICI Bank board edged out 'aggressive, defiant' CEO
- Air Asia passengers complain of suffocation in 'smoky' flight, accuse airline of ill-treatment
- Sistema exits Reliance Communications; sells its 10 percent stake
- Trump's trade war heats up with tariffs imposed by EU, India