A Malaysia court sentenced 33-year-old mechanic, Basheer Ahmad Maula Sahul Hameed to four years jail and three strokes of the cane on Wednesday (20 May) for stealing $2,115 (£1362) from the account of a passenger who was onboard missing Malaysia Airlines flight MH370.
May 20, 2015
IM Terrorist who Escaped from Nepal Prison after Earthquake Had Hosted David Headley before 26/11 Mumbai Attack
Princess Diana's never-seen-before handwritten letter reveals her love for chocolate before her battle with bulimia2 hours ago
- Fifa World Cup: Iranian women the real winners as decades-old stadium ban lifted for Spain tie
- Germany fan designs flag with bras and panties to inspire Joachim Low's World Cup team in Russia
- Chhattisgarh: Man rapes, murders his four-year-old granddaughter, held
- France vs Peru: Fifa World Cup 2018 live stream, TV listings and start time
- Glowing condom-like UFO appears in the skies of New Zealand; Spectators stunned
- Top five UFO sightings which could prove alien existence (VIDEO)
- Tollywood sex racket: 2 top south actresses named in Chicago scandal involving Indian-origin couple
- Did Airtel offer advisor from religion of choice to customer? Telco issues clarification [Full text]
- Barack Obama's satanic image goes viral: Are Illuminati and Antichrist real?