Isis supporters 'celebrate' Paris attacks on Twitter; Islamic State claims worst attack in France since WWII
An 80-year-old reputed mobster was found not guilty on Thursday (12 November) of participating in a brazen 1978 New York airport heist that helped inspire the Mafia movie Goodfellas. Vincent Asaro, whose arrest more than 35 years later had supposedly closed one of the most infamous unsolved crimes in the United States, was cleared of murder, extortion and other crimes by a jury in Brooklyn federal court.
Nov 13, 2015
- Indian green card visa holders multiplied 4 times in 2 years; may soon face retrogression
- Mysterious UFO spotted near Vikram Sarabhai Space Center in Kerala; police launch probe
- Christian extremists issue apocalypse warning: Equinox Super Moon on March had triggered world end
- Pawan Kalyan's Jana Sena announces 3rd list for Lok Sabha elections in Andhra Pradesh
- Unbelievable! Hundreds of hotel guests in S Korea were being secretly filmed, live-streamed