Grammy-winning R and B singer Chris Brown was named by Las Vegas police on Monday (4 May) as a misdemeanour battery suspect, accusing him of punching a man with whom he was playing basketball during a pre-dawn altercation at the Palms Casino Resort.
May 5, 2015
Moga Molestation-Murder Case Disrupts Parliament Twice; Demands for Punjab Minister's Resignation Raised
Punjab: Another Woman Harassed on Bus; Driver, Conductor Arrested for Allegedly Allowing Accused to Escape
Princess Diana's never-seen-before handwritten letter reveals her love for chocolate before her battle with bulimia8 hours ago
- Fifa World Cup: Iranian women the real winners as decades-old stadium ban lifted for Spain tie
- Germany fan designs flag with bras and panties to inspire Joachim Low's World Cup team in Russia
- Chhattisgarh: Man rapes, murders his four-year-old granddaughter, held
- France vs Peru: Fifa World Cup 2018 live stream, TV listings and start time
- Top five UFO sightings which could prove alien existence (VIDEO)
- Barack Obama's satanic image goes viral: Are Illuminati and Antichrist real?
- Tollywood sex racket: 2 top south actresses named in Chicago scandal involving Indian-origin couple
- Glowing condom-like UFO appears in the skies of New Zealand; Spectators stunned
- Who is Modugumudi Kishan? The mastermind behind Tollywood sex racket in Chicago