New Delhi, Feb 6 (ANI): Trading at the Bombay Stock Exchange today closed 133.06 points down to stand at 28,717.91 at the National Stock Exchange the Nifty closed 50.65 points down to stand at 8,661.05. BHUSHAN STEEL LTD. and HDIL were among the top gainers of Group A with an increase of 11.96% and 8.30% along with INDIA CEMENTS LTD. and PMCFIN with an increase of 5.25% and 4.95% respectively, while the top losers of Group A include CEATLTD and PTC with a decrease of 7.09% and 6.46% along with APOLLOTYRE and JAMMU and KASHMIR BANK LTD. with a decrease of 5.93% and 5.87% at the close of the markets. The Auto sector is down 541.95 points at 19,051.97, while the banking sector is down 277.77 points at 21,535.42 and the reality sector is down 11.37 points at 1,746.32. The Indian currency is up 0.03% at Rs 61.75 per dollar.
Feb 6, 2015
- Anil Ambani's RCom in limbo as deal with Mukesh's Jio snaps; court cases drag on
- SpiceJet to give hiring preference to employees of Jet Airways: Chairman
- Mukesh Ambani to foray into aviation sector? May buy stake in Jet, bailout Maharaja
- Jet Airways lenders may be facing dilemma of writing off 80% dues or losing 100% loans
- Is Air India skidding down the same road that Jet and Kingfisher took?